marketingcanbefun.com (no longer active but has great resources and podcasts)
He also co hosts the Coach Marketing Show (coachmarketingshow.com) with Taki Moore.
Jamie McKean is very passionate about helping start up coaches and businesses learn the technology and online marketing aspects and his specialties include being a Business Coach, Low Cost Marketing Specialist, Social Marketing Business Coach, Email Marketing, Business Development, Business Acceleration, Systemisation, Franchising, Improving Sales, Increasing Profits, Business Selling, Business Sale, Small and Medium Business Advisor, Time Management and Professional Copywriter, book yourself solid, Marketing Coach for Consultants, Marketing Advice for Consultants
Click on the audio below to listen to our interview
- The first question that I like to ask is how did you first get involved in your businesses and what is your story behind it?
- I first got to know about you through your association with Taki Moore and you both co hosting the Coach Marketing Show which covers such fantastic content each week. How did that partnership come about?
- What do you think are the main challenges or obstacles that anyone in the online world face especially start up coaches?
- Jamie who has had the most influence or inspired you the most in your journey and how?
- After listening to the Coach Marketing Show I decided to find a bit more about you which led me firstly to Technology for Coaches. I signed up for your fast track program and started going through the steps which I loved. I would also love to utilise some of your videos in training members who become part of our Niche Networkers group. Can you explain a bit more about Technology for Coaches and the fast track program?
- We are so lucky to have you join our Niche Networkers group which was formed to support one another in building our skills with the technology required for setting up our own businesses as coaches or trainers. We found that the techy side of things can totally overwhelm a newbie and that they could have more money going out rather than coming in as they start signing up for everything. What would be your advice in this regard?
- One of the things you mention is automating your business by having systems, using technology or other people do a lot of the heavy lifting. What services do you use in creating your businesses?
- I have also come across your site Marketing is Fun where you have created podcasts from some of your training and discussions with your clients. I love the one about Avatars are not just big blue blokes and would love you to talk a bit more on that as I think it would really help some of us get clear in our niches.
- Jamie do you have any charities that you support
- Automatingyou.com is another one of your websites. Can you explain a bit more what that is about and also what else you are currently promoting?
Prosperity & Self Esteem Life Coach
Awesome Affiliate Resources – check them out
The World's Premiere Training + Mastermind Resource for Women Creating Amazing Lives + Businesses! Amazing Biz & LIfe Academy - Leonie Dawson
Join Denise Duffield-Thomas's Money Bootcamp
Weebly's free website and its drag & drop features www.weebly.com
Get ready for Summer with Lisa at Vibrant Nutrition’s programs sugar detox and road to wellness
Build up your biz by using Leadpages for registration pages, other landing pages, thank you pages etc – lots of templates just click and change no coding required.
If you would like to be interviewed for your business, charity or passionate interest you can contact me through my website at www.colleenscoachingcorner.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently only $35 per interview. You get an MP3 audio that you can post on your website or in any of your social media outlets. I also post on my website and social media outlets so increases your network range.